[Discuss] Open Hardware defintion and eagle files

phillip torrone pt at oreilly.com
Fri Sep 14 14:26:47 UTC 2012

hey mike,

if you really want to help:
-write tutorials on using open tools for design (kicad, geda). post them on instructables, make projects or elsewhere. email links to sites like make, hack-a-day, etc.
-make videos show how to use on using open source tools for design (kicad, geda) - post these on yotube, contact the many video-learning efforts out there like kahn, code academy, etc.
-show how to convert/import the eagle xml for open tools.
-run workshops that teach using these open tools, if you need any badges to award students to show and share their new skills, i can send you some out for free for kicad and geda.

cheers,
pt