[Discuss] Eagle files?

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Thu Sep 13 18:16:21 UTC 2012

Yes.  Ask someone to open it up in Eagle 6 and "Save As" new files.  That will automagically create them in the new text-based XML format for you to (ab)use as you see fit.

Andrew.

--

"The future is already here.  It's just not very evenly distributed" -- William Gibson

Me: http://clothbot.com/wiki/