[Discuss] Sharing best practices

Pierce Nichols pierce at logos-electro.com
Wed Oct 3 05:31:45 UTC 2012

Personally, I use bom-ex to embed the BoM into the Eagle schematic
file. I like it better than using a spreadsheet because that
particular package makes it trivial to generate uploadable orders for
Mouser and Digikey. This seems like the right approach in general,
because it makes the workflow more direct.

-p

--
Pierce Nichols
Principal Engineer