[Discuss] Sharing best practices

Nathan Seidle nathan at sparkfun.com
Wed Nov 21 22:24:12 UTC 2012

Hi All - I've got the page live over here:
http://www.oshwa.org/sharing-best-practices/

If you see any changes to be made, please let me know. I'd also like to
include good examples that people can learn from. Who do we know that has
shared really amazing laser cut open source hardware that we can either put
a link to or host a picture of?

--
Nathan Seidle
CEO, SparkFun Electronics Inc