[Discuss] speaker lineup for the 2012 OHS

Catarina Mota catarina at openmaterials.org
Tue Jul 31 03:14:33 UTC 2012

Thanks Carl! All the talks scheduled are all listed on the website.
Hopefully next year we'll get more submissions from outside Europe and the
US. OSHWA is very much looking forward to having a more international
representation at the summit and we're working to make that easier in the
future.

Catarina