[Discuss] DIY & Saving Energy

Bogdana Rakova b.rakova at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:34:50 UTC 2012

Hello guys!

Tiberius, thanks for sharing your experience with us!

We're trying to create a sustainable business on top of the opensource
project. I don't know if your did the survey but it's about energy
consumption and using the Internet of things to optimise the energy
consumption at home. This is why we want to gather more feedback and learn
how do normal people (that are not into computer science) save energy, if
they actually are trying to do it and how can the world of connected
sensors and devices help them pay less every month and at the same time be
more green.

Is somebody from the community doing something like this already?

Thanks for sharing nimbits too!!

Tiberius - Yes - I'd love to learn more about the specific sensors, so they
have Zigbee communicatuion module, like an XBee for example or may be we
could attach one to get them on the Internet?

best and thanks a lot for the feedback!
Bogdana

Bogdana Rakova,
Mobile BG: (359) 895422043 US:  (650) 8085 836

bobirakova.tumblr.com | Agilart <http://www.agilart.com/> |
Hackidemia<http://hackidemia.com/>