[Discuss] DIY & Saving Energy

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Wed Dec 5 20:34:22 UTC 2012

Hi Bobby,

Links to your project and related material tend to help more in garnering support from the extended community than a request to fill out Yet Another Marketing Survey.

Are these relevant?
	http://sofia.startupweekend.org/2012/09/24/powerhome-wins/
	http://powerhome.me/

Andrew.

--

"The future is already here.  It's just not very evenly distributed" -- William Gibson

Me: http://clothbot.com/wiki/