[Discuss] Who is the OSHWA, members and membership,

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 13 04:58:33 UTC 2012

Thanks for the tips Andrew, I will think about. I am working on this
one project,

libmbus, it is an interface to heat/power metering :
https://github.com/h4ck3rm1k3/freescada-libmbus

I am stingy about buying new hardware, what I am interested in first
is the low level hardware driver code, device drivers. Linux device
drivers seem to be what is needed, one thing that I noticed about the
code there, is lots of duplication, many of the drivers seem to be
copy and pasted.

FPGA simulators, that sounds like a good idea, cause the FPGA are
really software on the hardware, I have hardware lying around. Old
mobile phones and old cameras,

one thing i have here is a pinnacle usb movie box, it would be nice to
figure out how to get that running on linux.

thanks
mike